Imploding the Memories – Nine: A Journal of Baseball History and Culture, Fall-Spring 2016-17
- The majority of the stadiums I’ve visited have been demolished. Reminiscing about two games in Philadelphia.
Lampshade – Foliate Oak, February 2013
- Working to build a story around an unlikely comparison (and perhaps a hint of autobiography?)
Beautiful Terror – Foliate Oak, February 2013
- Quick line breaks to capture the intense feelings of a scary drive.
The Hunt – Foliate Oak, February 2013
- A true memory of meeting a man on a Louisiana backroad.
Written in the Sand – Mouse Tales Press, 2012
- Conveying a story in three lines.
Carefree Afternoon – inner art journal, September 2012
- Memories of a timeless childhood tradition.
Images licensed under Creative Commons CC0 (Public Domain)