The Land of Opportunity – Little Rose Magazine, October 2019
- Three childhood memories of people who shaped my life without saying a word.
Imploding the Memories – Nine: A Journal of Baseball History and Culture, Fall-Spring 2016-17
- The majority of the stadiums I’ve visited have been demolished. Reminiscing about two games in Philadelphia.
Lampshade – Foliate Oak, February 2013
- Working to build a story around an unlikely comparison (and perhaps a hint of autobiography?).
Beautiful Terror – Foliate Oak, February 2013
- Quick line breaks to capture the intense feelings of a scary drive.
The Hunt – Foliate Oak, February 2013
- A true memory of meeting a man on a Louisiana backroad.
Written in the Sand – Mouse Tales Press, 2012
- Conveying a story in three lines.
Carefree Afternoon – inner art journal, September 2012
- Memories of a timeless childhood tradition.
Lamp image licensed under Creative Commons CC0 (Public Domain); Fog image courtesy of Bradley Gordon [Flickr upload–fog enhanced] (licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic)